Newborn Intensive Care Specialist (NICS) brings highly specialized services into your hospital to increase the quality of patient care and your bottom line — without a huge investment. Acquire Level II or Level III NICUs and a pediatric hospitalist program without worrying about physician recruitment and payment, collections or practice management.
Improve your hospital’s image, services and revenue, while offering your smallest patients more – and you’ll get a competitive hospital that truly adds value to your community. Call281.477.8660 to learn how small miracles create big results with NICS as your partner.
BIG ADVANTAGES FOR HOSPITALS
- Prestige of Level II or Level III NICU
- 24/7 specialized, high-quality, inpatient care for neonates and pediatric patients up to 18 months old
- Neonatologist attendance at high-risk deliveries
- More deliveries at your hospital
- Coordination of care with sub-specialists and pediatricians
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Care for re-admitted patients up to two months in age
- Positive reputation for always having a neonatologist and/or pediatrician available
- Treat more patients
- Fewer patients transferred (unless necessary)
- No need to recruit physicians or handle practice management
- Increased revenue